The Small Business Administration (SBA) recently released updated information on COVID-19 relief programs including the Shuttered Venue Operator (SVO) grants and the Second Draw Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) forgivable loans. Additional information including eligibility requirements and FAQs on these programs can found at the links below:
- Shuttered Venue Operator Grants
- Second Draw PPP Loans
- First Draw PPP Loans
The American Alliance of Museums (AAM)’s recent webinar Museums and Cultural Institutions: Framing the Impact of COVID-19 Relief, takes a deeper look at how these programs impact cultural facilities like zoos and aquariums including:
- Updates to the Covid Relief Legislation: PPP and ERC
- Eligibility and forgiveness
- Which should your museum pursue: PPP loan or Shuttered Venues grant?
- Financial Statement reporting composition
Click here to view a recording of this webinar, presented in partnership with Raffa, Marcum’s Nonprofit & Social Sector Group.