March 25, 2020
Call for submissions
Industry Resource and FAQ Pages
- United States Department of Agriculture COVID-19 FAQ
- World Animal Health Organisation (OiE)
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums
- International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions
- American Alliance of Museums
Eligible Emergency Protective Measures
SBA Loans, Resources, and Guidance
H.R. 6201: Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Webinar (Recording): Visitor Attractions Managing Through Crisis, COVID-19
Dexibit, the American Alliance of Museums, International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, and Blooloop recently provided a webinar on visitor attracitons managing through COVID-19. Click here to view a recording.Slides are available here.
Q & A : Science-Based Facts & Knowledge About Wild Animals, Zoos, and SARS-CoV-2The European Association of Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarians (EAZWV) Infectious Disease Working Group recently produced a Q&A of Science-Based Facts & Knowledge About Wild Animals, Zoos, and SARS-CoV-2 .This document includes current facts and supplemental information from reliable sources.