This webinar series introduces Secure Zoo Strategy (SZS), a guide to help facilities develop business continuity plans that address the unique needs of the exotic animal industry in Foreign Animal Disease (FAD) outbreaks.
While the initial series concluded on April 26th, recordings of each session are available at the links below.
- Steps 1 & 2: Partnerships and Business Model
- Steps 3 & 4: Risk Assessment and Roles for Personnel
- Step 5: Biosecurity Program & Map
- Steps 6 & 7: Surveillance and Operations
- Steps 8 & 9: Media & Communications and Recovery
- Step 10: Facility Readiness Evaluation
Visit the Secure Zoo website for the full strategy including assessments, worksheets, and additional resources. Please let us know if you have any feedback on how we can improve this tool for the community.