As temperatures continue to climb during these hot summer months, we’re sharing some resources from agencies and contacts in the Houston, TX area on heat stress and heat illness prevention in the workplace. Click the highlighted links below to access these resources:
- Southeast Texas Heat Illness Prevention Flyer
- This flyer covers general heat illness prevention information from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
- Slides from Webinar on OSHA’s New Heat Stress Program
- Slides from a recent webinar presented by the Health and Safety Council (HASC), a trade association serving the Texas Gulf coast region, and OSHA’s Houston South Area Office.
- Learn more about OSHA’s new National Emphasis Program (NEP) for heat as of April 2022.